Recruiting passionate teachers for our partner schools globally.
We are seeking a qualified DEPUTY HEAD OF PRIMARY, who can start in August 2018 with our Partner School located in Qatar.
Our Partner school delivers the UK Curriculum located in Qatar. They are seeking creative, passionate, dynamic and outstanding leaders and teachers to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 2 years in a similar role
• Bachelor Degree of Education
• BA Education
• Native English speaker
• DESIRABLE : PGCE /QTS/Teaching Licence
• To work alongside the Head of Primary.
• Identify needs and lead initiatives from the School Development Plan across the school.
• Take a lead role in curriculum development across the school and be responsible for its quality and effectiveness.
• Promote and lead in the development and implementation of school policies.
• Ensure continuity and progression across the phase through agreed teaching strategies and policies in line with the School Development Plan.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Competitive Tax Free Salary
• Accommodation, Private Medical, Annual Flights, Tuition Fees Provided
Let’s connect and you will receive our latest vacancies by:
Refer your friends and we will offer you a generous commission once they are hired!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com