Recruiting passionate teachers for our partner schools globally.
We are seeking a qualified EYFS/KG TEACHER, who can start in August 2018 with our Partner School located in Fujairah.
Our Partner school is a dynamic and growing International Private School in the United Arab Emirates. They are seeking creative, innovative, dynamic and exceptional teachers to join their team to help develop and build the school into one of the best in the country.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an EYFS/KG Teacher
• Native English speaker
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
• Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment.
• Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities.
• Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
• Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.
• Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
• Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents.
• Observe, assess and record each child’s progress.
• Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 8,000-11,000 Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
Why EDUCATION 1st RECRUITMENT LTD?
Based in the UK and Middle East, our Global Consultants aim to provide exceptional teaching staff to Partner schools.
We are able to offer Schools and Teachers a personalised service by visiting schools to identify their requirements. Our multinational positioning means that we can swiftly respond to clients. We strive to exceed expectations by hard work and commitment.
Are you an eager, well-rounded, passionate and ambitious teacher?
Are you ready to start your new adventure?
Please contact us using the “Apply for Job” box below.
Let’s connect and you will receive our latest vacancies by:
Refer your friends and we will offer you a generous commission once they are hired!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org