Recruiting passionate teachers for our partner schools globally.
We are seeking a qualified EYFS TEACHER, who can start in August 2018 with our Partner School located in Shanghai, China.
Our Partner school is a UK curriculum school in the heart of Shanghai. They are seeking exceptional teachers to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree of Education
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an EYFS/Primary Teacher
• Experience of Early Years or KS1
• Qualified Teacher status in country of origin
• Energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Believe in a whole child approach to learning
• A proven outstanding classroom teacher
• Able to demonstrate a secure knowledge of learning in the foundation stage and the principles of early learning
• Committed to continuous school improvement and high standards of teaching and learning
• Committed to the development of the whole child
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
• Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment.
• Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities.
• Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
• Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.
• Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
• Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents.
• Observe, assess and record each child’s progress.
• Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Excellent Tax Free Salary Package
• Permanent employment contracts
• Annual Flights
• Medical Insurance
• Career Opportunities
Why EDUCATION 1st RECRUITMENT LTD?
Based in the UK and Middle East, our Global Consultants aim to provide exceptional teaching staff to Partner schools.
We are able to offer Schools and Teachers a personalised service by visiting schools to identify their requirements. Our multinational positioning means that we can swiftly respond to clients. We strive to exceed expectations by hard work and commitment.
Are you an eager, well-rounded, passionate and ambitious teacher?
Are you ready to start your new adventure?
Please contact us using the “Apply for Job” box below.
Let’s connect and you will receive our latest vacancies by:
Refer your friends and we will offer you a generous commission once they are hired!