Recruiting passionate teachers for our partner schools globally.
We are seeking a qualified SECONDARY SCHOOL CONSULTANT, who can start in August 2018 with our Partner School located in Qatar.
Our Partner school delivers the UK Curriculum located in Qatar. They are seeking creative, passionate, dynamic and outstanding leaders and teachers to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 2 years in a similar role
• Bachelor Degree of Education
• BA Education
• Native English speaker
• DESIRABLE : PGCE /QTS/Teaching Licence
• Organize various committees, workshops, and conferences to promote social and intellectual welfare of the students.
• Discuss various issues with the members of educational committees and understand the basic problems and requirements.
• Undertake a proper research and provide recommendations on curriculum and materials for school systems.
• Advising the administrative and teaching staff about the curriculum development and use of material and equipment.
• Plan and organize teacher training program that would deal with the new classroom procedures and teaching strategies.
• Carry out tests to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and ensure that the program objectives are being met.
• Ensure that the teaching staff is working efficiently and recommend certain changes if required that could strengthen their teaching skills.
• Develop instructional materials that are to be used by instructors and educators.
• Update the current curriculum after a certain period to ensure that the students are technologically current.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Competitive Tax Free Salary
• Accommodation, Private Medical, Annual Flights, Tuition Fees Provided
Let’s connect and you will receive our latest vacancies by:
Refer your friends and we will offer you a generous commission once they are hired!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com